CBT Weekly Meeting Call Notes, January 6, 2017
Reminder: In an effort to ensure a successful Test Administration period for the NYSAA ELA and Mathematics (DLM), the New York State Education Department (NYSED) strongly recommends that the following items be completed prior to January 13, 2017:
- Add new users to Educator Portal
- Activate User accounts in Educator Portal
- Complete Required Teacher Training
- Complete Security Agreements
- Verify and correct Student enrollment data in Educator Portal
- Create Rosters in Educator Portal connecting students to teachers
- Complete First Contact Surveys in Educator Portal
- Complete Access Profiles (also known as PNP) in Educator Portal
This list is also posted at CBTSupport à NYSAA à Resources.
Changes to the DLM manuals have been posted at CBTSupport à NYSAA à Announcements.
Regional CBT Training Sessions:
- Will begin on Monday, January 9 at NERIC
- List of registrants will be posted later today after we receive the newest report of registrants from Survey Monkey.
- If significant changes in the order of the agenda are needed, please let Heather know by COB today
Also due today, January 6:
- If a school has decided to opt out of CBT and switch to PBT: OSA will accept this format change by COB today only. Please call (518) 474-8220 to speak with Clara.
- Tech readiness closes today. There are 5-7 schools that still need to complete tech readiness, and SED is in contact with them.
There will be 160 schools this spring going operational with CBT