No, you do not need to clear the computer's cache between test sessions or between different students who may be testing on the same computer device.
Student test answers are collected electronically by NWEA every 60 seconds during the test session via the "heartbeat" that automatically transmits student responses to the NWEA database when the student testing device is connected to the internet. The student's responses are also stored locally in the testing device's local cache.
Multiple students can use the same device during testing day as long as a student is individually logging in and out (i.e., submitting the test answers or pausing the test to log out) of a test session before a different student uses the same device for a new test session.
- Does my student have to use the same computer for both CBT test sessions?
- Best Practices: Computer-Based Testing "Tech Tips"
- Best Practice: Reboot Testing Devices as A First Step for Troubleshooting
- Suggestions to create a secure Computer-Based Testing environment
- 2020 School Administrator's Manual (SAM)