The CBT timeline identifies significant dates, such as for training and software system availability, so that our operational and field testing schools can have an at-a-glance view of the events involved in CBT administration.
- Update: 4/24/17: Added the Lessons Learned Webinar, 4/26.
- Update: 4/11/17: The Nextera Admin open date for Math student/class data is delayed by one day until Tuesday, April 11th.
- This delay is to allow for an additional day for schools to update "Not Tested" Codes for the CBT ELA administration and to download student testing status reports.
- Update: 4/10/17: The additional Math Practice Tests are available in the Nextera Secure Browser.
- This release was not impacted by the one-day delay to Nextera Admin opening for Math student/class data.
- Update 3/3/17: Added the ScorePoint system open date for when Scoring Directors can begin setting up scoring.