CBT Weekly Call, 2/24/17
- General Reminder that Testing Window Opens March 20th and that all information in Educator Portal should be reviewed and verified for accuracy.
- Make sure Kite Client 3.0 has been downlaoded
- In reference to KITE Client, DLM is recommending that districts disable the Chromebook’s auto-update feature and set the “at most” version. After the testing window has closed, districts will want to re-enable the auto-update feature. Additional information will be posted this afternoon (2/24) on cbtsupport under the Announcements section.
- ITI window closes 2/28
- Materials list is posted on DLM’s Educator Resource Page and will be posted on CBT and OSA web page
- Reminder that there is no data lockdown. Changes can be made throughout the testing window. Once the testing window opens, testlets will become available the following day if changes are made.
Grades 3-8 ELA and Math
- TTS is available in the online Question Sampler: http://bit.ly/2fodlB5FAQ on CBT Support: https://cbtsupport.nysed.gov/hc/en-us/articles/115000934903
- Students who are planning to use the TTS functionality for operational or field testing CBT should practice/review the TTS functionality to determine if it’s a good fit.
- The CSE committee should be involved in determining the best way to deliver the Test Read accommodation for a student.
- There are additional features for the TTS that will be posted in an FAQ soon.
- There is a CBT Significant Events timeline posted under Resources in CBT Support:
- Registration is open and posted on CBT Support for Proctor Training Webinar: https://cbtsupport.nysed.gov/hc/en-us/articles/115000805003
- There will be a SAFT proctor training webinar on May 12th.
- Reminder: Nextera Admin opens for ELA class/student administration on Monday, March 6th: https://cbtsupport.nysed.gov/hc/en-us/articles/115000731903
- ScorePoint Roadshows: Questar is bringing 40 Chromebooks to assist with the hands-on training.
- Please contact CBT Support if you want registration information: https://cbtsupport.nysed.gov/hc/en-us/articles/115000765466
- There is a new “Quick Links” FAQ section: https://cbtsupport.nysed.gov/hc/en-us/sections/115000278583-Quick-CBT-Links
- We are working on new tutorials from Questar- send me any suggestions that you have!