There are a number of tasks that must be completed in order to administer testlets to students. When test administrators (teachers or others who are testing students) report that they are not able to administer testlets, please check to be sure that all tasks below have been completed:
- Required training in Moodle has been completed and all quizzes have been passed with a score of 80% or higher.
- The Security Agreement in Educator Portal for 2016-17 has been read, agreed to, and signed.
- The First Contact survey has been completed and submitted.
- Test administrators have the Teacher role in Educator Portal.
- Test administrators have an educator identifier associated with their account.
- Students are rostered to the test administrator in either ELA or Math, or both if applicable. If a student is rostered to a course instead of the content area, they will not be assigned testlets.
Please see the section in the Test Administration Manual titled "Before Beginning Assessments" for more details.
If a test administrator has completed all associated tasks above and a student is still not receiving testlets, please contact your District Test Coordinator.