After May 8, 2019. For those schools that are participating in Stand-Alone Field Testing (SAFT) on Computers (CBT), the "Welcome to Nextera" emails that provide Nextera Admin login credentials are slated to be sent to principals and district test coordinators (DTCs) after the 2019 CBT Math primary administration ends. Students will be loaded and available in Nextera Admin for CBT SAFT on Tuesday, May 14.
Field testing assignments are posted in March each year on the Office of State Assessment website. If you need immediately access to Nextera Admin to download and install the Questar Secure Browser, please contact Questar Customer Support.
All schools should be reviewing their test coordinator information in SEDREF: district test coordinator (DTC) or school test coordinator (STC). If your school needs to update the test coordinator in SEDREF, please review the How to Change the District Test Coordinator for my district article page to follow the "school letterhead" process.
- Updated Timeline for the CBT Field Testing (SAFT) Spring 2019 Administration
- What are the dates for the 2019 CBT field testing administration?
- Why did I receive paper field test booklets for CBT field testing in my school?
- Where can I find my school's field-testing assignment?
- Video & Presentation: CBT SAFT Proctor Webinar Slides
- 2019 CBT Field Testing English Language Arts Teacher's Directions