The following two videos provide examples of how to use the Equation Editor, which is offered with different mathematical tools for Grades 3-4, 5-6, and 7-8. We want our students to understand that they can use the buttons in the Equation Editor or use complementary functions on their keyboard for the same results when writing mathematical expressions and providing responses to CBT Math questions.
Video: Equation Editor, Grades 3-4
Video: Equation Editor, Grades 5-6
- Definitions: Equation Editor Button Functions
- Documentation: Equation Editor Drawing Tool, Quick Reference Guide 2018
- New Resource: Equation Editor Sampler
- Equation Editor: "Show your work" for Long Division
- Do we have to take down posters of the Equation Editor buttons during operational CBT?
- Proctor Tip: How to delete symbols in-a-row within the Equation Editor when testing on iPad