The Questar staff have sent CBT Technology Readiness information to all schools that have ordered operational CBT for the spring 2018 test administration. Each principal was contacted with the email address available in SEDREF. The district test coordinator (DTC) was copied in on the Technology Readiness email to the principal.
The Technology Readiness information includes the following:
- Initial email with instructions about verifying CBT Technology Readiness
- CBT Technology Readiness Quick Reference Guide for users
- The "Welcome to Nextera" email that includes login credentials to Nextera Admin
If you have not received your email from the Questar Readiness Team, then please contact Questar to request they try to send this information to you again. Also, consider the following troubleshooting:
- Check that your email address is correct in SEDREF.
- Check your spam folder to see if the emails landed in spam.
- Check with your IT network administrator to confirm that you can receive email from the @questarai.com domain (ask after "whitelisting" this domain to ensure your school can receive communication from Questar).