The Lead Scoring Entity refers to the name and BEDS Code of the school, district, BOCES, or scoring vendor that will be responsible for conducting CBT scoring activities with educators from a minimum of three schools. All computer-entered student constructed responses will be scored on computer through the ScorePoint platform.
- A school will indicate their Lead Scoring Entity when ordering CBT.
- A school can have a different Lead Scoring Entity for ELA and Math.
Typically, the Lead Scoring Entity represents the "location" of the scoring site's Scoring Director.
- Why do I see Scoring Consortia details when ordering CBT?
- Can my scoring location have more than one Scoring Director?
- How do we install ScorePoint for computer-based scoring?
- What is the Lead Scoring Entity for CBT Scoring?
- Why do CBT scorers have to identify their home school affiliation in ScorePoint?
- Presentation: Regional CBT ScorePoint Training Sessions (March 6 to March 9, 2018)
- Video: CBT ScorePoint Statewide Webinar, March 22, 2018