When requesting operational CBT through the NYSED online examination request system, schools are required to select their Lead Scoring Entity for their Scoring Consortium. Schools can have a different Lead Scoring Entity for ELA and math.
For those schools that administered operational CBT last year, their Lead Scoring Entity and Scoring Director/E-mail address will be pre-populated. Schools must check the Lead Scoring Entity listed for them and change as needed. Please contact the Office of State Assessment if a change needs to be made to the Scoring Director/E-mail address.
To make your Lead Scoring Entity selection, first select the type of Lead Scoring Entity (School, District, BOCES, Scoring Vendor, or Pending) and then select the name of your Lead Scoring Entity from the drop-down menu or type in the field provided to search by keywords. If the Lead Scoring Entity selected doesn’t have a Scoring Director/E-mail Address associated with it, NYSED staff will reach out to the Lead Scoring Entity to obtain the contact information.
- How do we install ScorePoint for computer-based scoring?
- What is the Lead Scoring Entity for CBT Scoring?
- Why do CBT scorers have to identify their home school affiliation in ScorePoint?
- Presentation: Regional CBT ScorePoint Training Sessions (March 6 to March 9, 2018)
- Video: CBT ScorePoint Statewide Webinar, March 22, 2018