Mark your calendars! NYSED and Questar will be offering seven regional computer-based training (CBT) training sessions throughout New York State in January and February. Our mission is to prepare District and School Test Coordinators (DTC/STC), technical coordinators, and principals of operational CBT districts and schools to administer CBT in spring 2018. The training sessions will cover the Nextera Admin and Nextera Secure Browser systems. Additional training for CBT scoring on ScorePoint will be held in March 2018 (dates/locations TBD).
Specific addresses of training locations, registration information, and the agenda will be posted in December. There will also be a statewide webinar offered in February to repeat the winter training session content for those who cannot attend an on-site location. Stay tuned for more information!
- Tuesday, January 30: Nassau BOCES in Long Island
- Wednesday, January 31: Lower Hudson RIC (LHRIC) in Westchester
- Thursday, February 1: South Central RIC (SCRIC) in Binghamton
- Tuesday, February 6: Western NY RIC (WNYRIC) in Buffalo
- Wednesday, February 7: Monroe/MAARS RIC in Rochester
- Thursday, February 8: Central NY RIC (CNYRIC) in Syracuse
- Friday, February 9: Northeastern RIC (NERIC) in Albany