Registration is now open for the Regional CBT Winter Training Sessions, occurring at six locations throughout the State from January 30th- February 9, 2018. Each session will be held from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm. Administrators can also register for the Statewide Webinar from the same registration page.
The New York State Regional computer-based testing (CBT) Winter Training Sessions are intended for school/district-level administrators and will focus on administrative and software preparation for computer-based testing, including technology readiness. The agenda is posted on CBT Support.
The training will provide information on the Nextera Admin and Nextera Test Delivery / Nextera Secure Browser platforms as well as provide a high-level review of the computer-based scoring platform, ScorePoint. Attendees will learn how to organize classes, add/edit students, set testing accommodations, and more in the Nextera Admin system. Attendees will learn more about how student test data is transmitted to Questar and how to troubleshoot issues that may occur during CBT administration. An agenda will be posted soon.
Register Now on Survey Monkey for The Regional CBT Winter Training Sessions.
- Tuesday, January 30: Nassau BOCES in Long Island
- Wednesday, January 31: Lower Hudson RIC (LHRIC) in Westchester
- Thursday, February 1: South Central RIC (SCRIC) in Binghamton
- Tuesday, February 6: Western NY RIC (WNYRIC) in Buffalo
- Wednesday, February 7: Monroe/MAARS RIC in Rochester
- Thursday, February 8: Central NY RIC (CNYRIC) in Syracuse
- Friday, February 9: Northeastern RIC (NERIC) in Albany
- Monday, February 12: Online from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Additional Location Added!
- Wednesday, February 14: MidHudson RIC, New Paltz, NY
Administrators who cannot attend in person at one of the six on-site locations should register for the Statewide Webinar on Monday, February 12, 2018. We will provide the same content as offered at the Regional CBT Winter Training Sessions and offer the opportunity for attendees to chat questions at NYSED during the presentation. We will also have a Q&A session at the end of the webinar.
After registering, users will be sent a confirmation email within 2 business days that confirms their CBT Winter Training Session location or includes the Statewide Webinar URL.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com with “CBT Winter Training" in the subject line.