The Questar Test Readiness Check is a tool that takes a quick tour of your system and comes back with a readiness assessment based on how much testing you plan to do, the number of devices present and available bandwidth. We suggest that you run this test when your system bandwidth most closely reflects what it will be on test day.
- How can I test my school's internet network for supporting the operational CBT administration?
- CBT Technology Readiness Requirements & Guidelines
- The CBT Technology Readiness Checklist has been updated for the 2018-19 school year
- When will Principals verify CBT Technology Readiness for the 2018-19 test administration?
- Do I need to verify Technology Readiness if my school has ordered Grades 3-8 operational CBT ELA or Math?
- Do I need to verify Technology Readiness if my school is administering computer-based Field Testing (SAFT)?