This manual has been updated for the 2017-18 School Year.
The Nextera Setup & Installation Guide for the 2017-18 school year has been released by Questar and is available for download from this article.
New updates or changes for the Nextera Secure Browser installation for this year include the following:
- Apple iPad Installation
- Mac OS X Installation
- Using Automatic Assessment Configuration (Apple)
- Appendix B, System Requirements, Supported OS versions
- Indication that iPad 2 and lower versions are no longer supported for Nextera
- Appendix C FAQs, Support of touchscreen devices
- Removed: outdated troubleshooting
If you have any questions about installing the Nextera Secure Browser or about steps noted in the manual, please contact Questar Customer Support via email or call 866-997-0695.
REMINDER: All operational CBT districts and schools should wait until January and notice from NYSED before updating all of their student testing devices for the 2018 CBT administration. We will post information on CBT Support and send to the CBT Listserv when it is time to update all Nextera Secure Browsers for students testing on computer in spring 2018.