Register now! NYSED and Questar are offering regional computer-based scoring training sessions in three different locations in New York State in March. There will also be a Statewide Webinar to repeat the Score Point training content on March 18 (the webinar will be recorded and posted to CBT Support).
Attendees should try to bring laptops to the training session. Our mission is to prepare CBT scoring directors and scoring leaders to score student responses entered on computer as part of the ELA and math operational CBT administrations in spring 2019. All CBT scoring is conducted on ScorePoint, Questar's secure application for scoring student constructed responses.
Register Now on Survey Monkey for The Regional CBT ScorePoint Training Sessions
ScorePoint Training Locations & Dates:
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019: WNYRIC in Buffalo, NY (8:30 am to 12:30 pm)
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019: Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES in New Hartford, NY (8:30 am to 12:30 pm)
- Thursday, March 14,2019: Questar III BOCES in Castleton, NY (8:30 am to 12:30 pm)
- Monday, March 18, 2019: Statewide Webinar, Online Only (10:00 am to 12:00 pm)
- What is the agenda for the 2019 Regional CBT ScorePoint Training Sessions?
- How do we install ScorePoint for computer-based scoring?
- What is the Lead Scoring Entity for CBT Scoring?
- Why do CBT scorers have to identify their home school affiliation in ScorePoint?
- Presentation: Regional CBT ScorePoint Training Sessions (March 6 to March 9, 2018)
- Video: CBT ScorePoint Statewide Webinar, March 22, 2018