The ScorePoint Training Sessions are intended to prepare CBT scoring directors and scoring leaders to score student responses entered on computer as part of the ELA and math operational CBT administrations in spring 2019. Attendees are encouraged to bring laptop computers as the sessions are hands-on training events where attendees will practice scoring constructed response items and learn how to set up their scoring rooms in ScorePoint.
To register for a ScorePoint Training Session, please visit the registration article with locations and dates to sign up to attend a location near you or the Statewide Webinar on March 18. The Statewide Webinar on March 18 will cover the same content as the on-site training sessions but will not include the hands-on training component. All statewide webinars are recorded and posted to CBT Support.
The on-site training will consist of a four-hour hands-on session from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and cover the following agenda topics:
I. Overview of ScorePoint
II. Roles and Responsibilities
III. Security and System Recommendations
IV. Logging in to ScorePoint
b. Team Leaders
c. Scoring Directors
- Register for the 2019 CBT ScorePoint Training Sessions
- How do we install ScorePoint for computer-based scoring?
- What is the Lead Scoring Entity for CBT Scoring?
- Why do CBT scorers have to identify their home school affiliation in ScorePoint?
- Video: CBT ScorePoint Statewide Webinar, March 22, 2018