The login labels/tickets that can be printed from Nextera Admin include the student's name, NYSSIS ID, password, and the test administration name.
- On the day of the computer-based test, the teacher will provide the access code to the students for that day’s test session.
- On the day of the test session each student in the class will receive login credentials to the test session.
- The access code is verbally spoken to the class as part of the Teacher's Directions.
- Documentation: How to Print Student Login Tickets
- Troubleshooting Tips for Printing Student Login Tickets
- Are student login tickets the same for operational CBT Sessions 1 and 2?
- Resource: Templates for Creating NY Statewide CBT Simulation Student Login Tickets
- Why can't I see the "Login Tickets" button on the Class "Tests" page in Nextera Admin?