CBT Weekly Updates Call, 3/9/18
Today is the last on-site ScorePoint Training Session at the Capital Region BOCES in Albany.
- ScorePoint training has gone very well, but we do need to make sure that all scoring centers understand the functionality in place for scoring alternate language math tests:
- Scoring Directors will have the ability to print login tickets for alternate language scorers.
- We need for scoring centers to consider now how they will handle the scoring of those items.
- The most popular option we have heard during the ScorePoint Roadshow is a model that mimics “paired programming” where a translator sits with a scorer for scoring.
- Keep in mind it is a local decision for how to handle scoring of alternate assessments.
- Users can still sign up for the March 22nd ScorePoint Training Webinar that repeats the roadshow content:
Field Testing Assignments have been posted!
- Announcement on CBT Support, email sent to RIC Working Group, posted to NYSDATA Listserv, and will be shared via CBT Listserv later today.
CBT Timeline has been updated to add the date for student login ticket printing (test tab open) each administration
- March 22: ELA
- April 24: Math
- May 15: SAFT
Updates for the Secure Browsers
- A new version of the Mac Secure Browser will be available on Monday, 3/12 from the Help>Downloads page on Nextera Admin.
- It will be version 3.5.259 (current version is 5.4.254).
- Mac users with OS 10.9 – 10.11 will need the new version for the copy/paste to work
- Mac users with OS 10.12-13 do not need to update (but it is always a good idea to update).