CBT Weekly Updates Call, 3/16/18
Not Tested Codes can be set now: Schools will set the Not Tested codes from the Testing Status Details page:
- Documentation has been updated on CBT Support: https://cbtsupport.nysed.gov/hc/en-us/articles/115001410063-Documentation-How-to-Set-Not-Tested-Codes
FastTrack NYSSIS ID Dates:
- ELA: April 10-20
- Search Available: April 2
- FastTrack Available: Monday, April 9
- Close Fast Track on April 20
- Math: May 1-11
- Search Available: April 23
- FastTrack Available: Monday, April 30
- Close Fast Track on May 11.
Math student data delay
- It has passed validation at Questar and will be loaded this weekend; available first thing Monday morning: https://cbtsupport.nysed.gov/hc/en-us/articles/360001797591-Math-Student-Data-Delay-Available-in-Nextera-Admin-on-Monday-3-19-18
- We have resolved all formatting issues with student data and will load student data for SAFT according to the schedule.
The School Administrator’s Manual (SAM) has been posted! http://www.p12.nysed.gov/assessment/sam/ei/eisam18.pdf
- Links will be updated on CBT Support and we’ll announce in the CBT This Week listserv message.
Proctoring CBT: We are receiving a lot of inquiries about what a proctor can/cannot do to assist students testing on computer: where is the line between navigation/mechanics and too much help?
- We will be discussing this next week internally to provide clear details in the Proctor Webinar on Wednesday.
- Page 31 of the SAM provides some guidance on “Aid to Students” during test taking.
Math Equation Editor videos will be updated today on CBT Support: https://cbtsupport.nysed.gov/hc/en-us/articles/115002174366-Video-Learn-how-to-use-the-CBT-Equation-Editor
- New function buttons for 2018 are included
District Uploads: we have uploaded our first file for a school in the Wayne Finger Lakes region and are waiting to review the data with Questar.
Questar LASR Team locations have been decided and we have a schedule.
- Now we need to determine the best locations according to test scheduling to have a Questar colleague on-site at a RIC.
- We’ll be discussing in the next RIC Working Group Call.