The CBT Stand Alone Field Testing (SAFT) student data has been loaded to Nextera Admin and is available for organizing students and classes for the CBT SAFT administration. Test coordinators can find their CBT SAFT student data in Nextera Admin by using the tiny "Change" link at the top of Nextera Admin to change the "Window" drop-down menu filter to "2019 SAFT Spring 3-8."
When test coordinators log into Nextera Admin using their account credentials, the default view is for the operational CBT administration. Use the following steps to navigate to your pre-populated pre-id CBT SAFT class list of students in Nextera Admin:
- Once logged in, click the tiny Change link at the top of the Nextera Admin homepage.
- Select 2019 SAFT Spring 3-8 from the Window drop-down menu.
- Select a school from the School drop-down menu.
- There is no need to select a Content Area for CBT SAFT--you can leave this field as the default ("make a selection").
- Click the Change button.
- Click on the Classes tab to see the grade-level enrollment class labeled "SAFT + Content Area + Grade Level" that includes students available in the state Level 2 data warehouse as of April 12, 2019.
If students were not automatically populated for your CBT SAFT grade level, then they can be added manually in Nextera Admin. You can leave all of your students in the one SAFT class for field testing or you can organize students into new classes on Nextera Admin. CBT student data can be organized in a way that best fits your school's computer-based testing organizational plan.