CBT Weekly Update Call, 5/11/18
Operational CBT ELA: Analysis continues on the CBT ELA test sessions that have been identified as encountering technical difficulties.
CBT Math: today is the last day! Make-up testing continues with just over 300 students testing yesterday.
- Administrators should try to have Not Tested Codes updated for CBT Math testing sessions by Wednesday, May 16, 2018 (this note/date is on Nextera Admin)
The Proctor Webinar registration is posted on CBT Support:
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018 from 1:00 to 2:30 pm.
Lessons Learned for SAFT: We have just posted the registration for the Lessons Learned webinar that will provide best practices and testing tips to CBT SAFT schools.
- Thursday, May 17, 2018 from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm.
CBT Math Drawing Tool Rollout:
- Article posted: Will there be a Drawing Tool for CBT Math field testing?
- Math Drawing Tool will be available in the Question Sampler on Monday.
- Will also be available in the Secure Browser practice tests.
- Quick Reference Guide with features will be posted to CBT Support.
- Video Tutorial will be posted to CBT Support.
The School Administrator’s Manual for CBT SAFT is in queue to be posted to the Office of State Assessment website, but the setup for operational and SAFT is very similar regarding CBT: please direct users to Appendix Y in the operational SAM for assistance with setting up CBT SAFT in Nextera Admin.
- UPDATE: CBT SAFT SAM is posted!
CBT SAFT begins on Monday, May 21 and runs until June 8:
- The most popular inquiry to Questar Customer Support are questions about not seeing students!
- I will post another reminder about the tiny “Change” link “Window” menu in the CBT Listserv message today (or tomorrow).