The status of the Nextera systems is Good.
Protip of the Day: You can find everything you need to get started with CBT field testing on CBT Support! Earlier this week, we posted a new article in CBT Resources that can help schools new-to-CBT learn how to get started. Below is an excerpt, and the entire article can be found on CBT Support.
How to Get Started in the Nextera Administration System
- Consult Appendix L in the CBT field testing School Administrator's Manual for guidance on how to navigate Nextera Admin.
- Navigate to Students by using the "Change" link at the top to change the "Window" drop-down menu to "SAFT."
- Create accounts for additional users in the school who will help you to administer CBT.
- Set your students' testing accommodations.
- Consider if you want to organize your students for testing into groups/classes or keep them all in one container.
- Consider if you want to place any students who are not taking the CBT field tests into a "Not Tested" class container (so you an focus only on the students who are testing in Nextera Admin).
- Make sure you are using the Chrome browser, and then navigate to the TESTS>Tests page to print student login tickets for your classes.
- Locate your Proctor PIN at the very bottom left (keep scrolling!) of the Nextera Admin homepage.
- Assemble your testing classes' secure testing materials to distribute to proctors on the morning of the field tests.
Review the complete Getting Started Tips at the following article: https://cbtsupport.nysed.gov/hc/en-us/articles/360004030571-Getting-Started-Tips-I-am-new-to-CBT-field-testing-where-do-I-begin-