The communication below was sent to principals, school leaders, and district test coordinators on June 4, 2018 to announce the availability of student constructed responses for students who tested on computer (CBT) in Spring 2018. This access is made available on Nextera Admin for parents who request a review of their student's test.
To access the student responses, principals and district test coordinators should use the following steps in Nextera Admin:
- Log into the Nextera Admin with your username and password from the Spring 2018 CBT administration. If you need to have your password reset, please use the “Forgot your password?” link on the Nextera Admin login page.
- Click on the Student Responses tab on the blue banner toolbar.
- Select School in the Student Report Level, and select a Testing Window to see additional information populate based on your school selection.
- Click on View files.
- Selecting View files will open a new window in your Chrome browser to display ServicePoint, Questar’s reporting platform. Select Final Reports on the left toolbar to navigate to a pop-up menu to select School Reports.
- The list of student response PDFs are displayed in alphabetical order by student’s last name. Students will have a separate line and PDF for ELA and math (if applicable). The PDF can be printed or Ctrl + F will open the “find” feature, which allows the user to search for specific students to locate constructed response PDF’s.
Please note: For a small number of students who experienced technical difficulties during computer-based ELA testing, constructed responses may not be available until after July 2, 2018. We will advise all principals when the constructed responses written by these students will be available for review via the Nextera Admin and ServicePoint.
If you need additional guidance or have any questions concerning accessing student constructed responses via Nextera Admin, please contact Questar’s Customer Support Center by phone at 866-997-0695, or by email at email@example.com.
Complete documentation with a Quick Reference Guide can be found in CBT Resources on CBT Support.