Agenda: Regional Fall CBT Information Sessions, September 27 to October 15
For more information, please visit the article about registration with locations and dates to sign up to attend a Fall CBT Information Session ("Roadshow"). At the information sessions, we will share lessons learned from the spring 2018 CBT administration and provide tips for how to prepare for the upcoming 2019 CBT administration, including technology readiness, best practices, and more.
8:30-8:40 am / 1:00-1:10 pm
- Introduction: CBT Year Three Overview & Explanation of CBT Goals
8:40-9:00 am / 1:11-1:30 pm
- Review of the 2018 CBT Administration
- What is Questar doing to prepare for spring 2019?
- What is NYSED doing to prepare for spring 2019?
9:00-9:15 am / 1:30-1:45 pm
- Why should your school take the first step to transition to CBT?
- Details about the Statewide CBT Simulation
9:15-9:45 am / 1:45-2:15 pm
- CBT Plans for 2019: What’s New and How Are We Making CBT Even Better?
- Live Demonstration of the New York State Question Sampler
9:45-10:15 am / 2:15-2:45 pm
- CBT Plans for 2019: Lessons Learned
10:15-10:30 am / 2:45-3:00 pm
- CBT Q&A: Ask Us Questions!
- What are the location and dates for the 2018 Regional Fall CBT Information Sessions?
- Registration Open: Regional Fall CBT Information Sessions, 2018-19