The Statewide CBT Simulation Checklist is a handy resource intended to help your school plan at a high-level to participate in the Statewide CBT Simulation being held on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 and Tuesday, March 5, 2019. Participation in the Statewide CBT Simulation is voluntary for schools. Schools that wish to participate will sign up by selecting a day (or both days) as part of verifying the CBT Technology Readiness Checklist on Nextera Admin.
- Video & Presentation: Information Webinar for the Statewide CBT Simulation
- Resource: Templates for Creating NY Statewide CBT Simulation Student Login Tickets
- Register: Information Webinar for the CBT Simulation
- Secure Browser Practice Test Logins, 2018-19 School Year
- Grades 3-8 CBT Technology Readiness Requirements & Guidelines
- Statewide CBT Simulation: February & March 2019