CBT Weekly Updates, 12/21/18
- Nearly 1,000 schools have completed the verification of the CBT Technology Readiness Checklist!
- NYSED will send another targeted email soon and include the phone number for schools to call the NYSED CBT Team for assistance.
- Dan sent an updated “all schools in the NYS universe” Technology Readiness list to the RIC Working Group colleagues this morning.
- Questar has confirmed they will support iOS 12 for iPads for the spring 2019 CBT administration.
- An article was posted to CBT Support on Tuesday: https://cbtsupport.nysed.gov/hc/en-us/articles/360021120071-iOS-12-will-be-supported-by-Questar-for-the-Spring-2019-CBT-Administration.
- Questar is expecting to release updates to the Secure Browsers for Windows and Mac computers the first week of January.
- Information alerting the field that the new browsers are available will be posted in the Secure Browser Updates section on CBT Support.
- We are still awaiting word on whether or not there will be an update to the Chromebook Secure Browsers in January.
- We hope to be able to advise schools as soon as possible in January about the status of the Secure Browser versions that will be used in April and May for the CBT administration.