CBT Weekly Updates, 12/28/18
- Today is the last day for schools to verify CBT Technology Readiness. Next week, after the new year, we will call any schools that ordered CBT and did not verify CBT Technology Readiness before we revert the school to paper-based testing.
- There are just over 80 schools that still need to verify CBT Technology Readiness.
- We’ll also try to provide a list to the RICs as we believe we’ll have a very small number of schools (it will be easy to create such lists with so few schools).
- We have thirteen schools that have verified technology readiness and NOT ordered CBT and about five of them are schools that administered operational CBT last year—we will be reviewing their test orders and then determining next steps for contacting the schools.
- The next focus will be on preparing schools for the Statewide CBT Simulation and the webinar that will be held on January 30, 2019.
- The webinar will be recorded and posted to CBT Support.