The video and presentation slides for this webinar can be found on CBT Support: https://cbtsupport.nysed.gov/hc/en-us/articles/360022442152
On Wednesday, January 30th, 2019 from 10:30 to 11:30 am, NYSED and Questar will host an Information Webinar to help schools prepare for the Statewide CBT Simulation being organized on February 26 and March 5. The webinar is intended to provide guidance and training to any schools in New York State that are planning to participate in one or both days of the Statewide CBT Simulation. The Statewide CBT Simulation is an opportunity to conduct a "dry run" of a CBT administration in your school by learning more about your internal processes, technical setup, and student testing devices.
The webinar will share information about downloading the Questar Secure Browser, using the already-available Secure Browser practice tests to administer the simulation, creating login tickets with the already-available Secure Browser practice test usernames and passwords, best practices for administering CBT, and more.
Wednesday January 30, 2019
10:30 am to 11:30 am
This webinar will be recorded and later posted to CBT Support. Schools that are administering only paper-based tests are also invited to join the Statewide CBT Simulation and can attend this Statewide Webinar. The CBT Simulation can be administered to groups or classes of students in a single class period of approximately 40 minutes and will consist of between 10-13 practice test questions, comprised of released state test questions, already available in the Questar Secure Browser.
- Video & Presentation: Information Webinar for the Statewide CBT Simulation
- Resource: Templates for Creating NY Statewide CBT Simulation Student Login Tickets
- Statewide CBT Simulation Checklist
- How can we prepare for the Statewide CBT Simulations being held in February and March 2019?
- Statewide CBT Simulation: February & March 2019
- Grades 3-8 CBT Technology Readiness Requirements & Guidelines