Agenda: Regional Winter CBT Training Sessions, February 5 to March 8, 2019
Please find below the agenda for the Regional CBT Winter Training Sessions, held at eight different locations throughout the state from February 5 to March 8, 2019. At the training sessions, we will share information on the Nextera Admin and Nextera Test Delivery / Questar Secure Browser platforms as well as provide a high-level review of the computer-based scoring platform, ScorePoint. Attendees will learn how to organize classes, add/edit students, set testing accommodations, and more in the Nextera Admin system. Attendees will also learn how to troubleshoot common issues during their CBT administration and hear about best practices and CBT tech tips.
For more information, please visit the article about registration with locations and dates to sign up to attend a Winter CBT Training Session ("Roadshow").
- NYSED overview of CBT & NYS initiative
- Review timelines & testing windows
9:00-11:45 am with break
- Overview of Questar's platforms
- Technical Requirements
- Nextera Test Delivery System
- Nextera Admin
11:45 am - 12:30 pm
- Best Practices & Tech Tips
- Q&A discussion
- Registration Open: The 2019 Regional Winter CBT Training Sessions
- What are the location and dates for the 2019 Regional CBT Winter Training Sessions?
- Training Calendar for CBT 2018-19 School Year