Wednesday, May 15, 2019 / 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Please find below the presentation slides in .ppt and .pdf files for download.
Schools that are participating in field testing on computers ("CBT SAFT") for ELA or Math should plan to have proctors attend this training session held Wednesday, May 15th from 1:00 to 3:00 pm. We also encourage our principals and test coordinators from the operational CBT ELA and Math administration to attend if they want to hear important lessons learned from the spring 2019 operational CBT administrations.
This webinar was recorded and posted on CBT Support: https://cbtsupport.nysed.gov/hc/en-us/articles/360028207132
The target audience for this presentation includes teachers and other educators who will be proctoring the Grades 3-8 ELA and/or math field tests on computer this spring. Topics covered will include logging into Nextera Admin, organizing your students into class lists, setting student testing accommodations, printing login tickets, and other proctoring and test-day preparation for CBT SAFT. We will also be providing technology tips and CBT best practices that can help your school achieve a smooth CBT administration experience.
The registration process requires attendees to register to receive the Go To Webinar link for attending the session on the day of 5/15/19. If you are viewing the webinar with others in a group, it is not necessary for everyone to register—please register once for a location and organize attendance at your location.
- Video & Presentation: CBT Field Testing (SAFT) Proctor Training Webinar, 2019 (May 15, 2019)
- Best Practices: Computer-Based Testing "Tech Tips"
- When will student data for the 2019 CBT field testing administration be available in Nextera Admin?
- Updated Timeline for the CBT Field Testing (SAFT) Spring 2019 Administration
- CBT Step One: Download and Install the Questar Secure Browser