CBT Weekly Updates Call, 6/7/19
Today is the last day of the CBT Field Testing administration! More than 80,000 students have taken the field tests on computer over the past three weeks.
- I will post the final “CBT Today” article after this meeting to let schools know that tests will no longer be available in Nextera Admin after 5pm this afternoon.
- There were no technical difficulties reported to NYSED or Questar.
- Student CRs have been published on Nextera Admin, but we have not yet sent notice to principals of operational CBT schools.
- We are still reviewing the reports.
- RIC-Level access has been provided to student CRs: https://cbtsupport.nysed.gov/hc/en-us/articles/115003215303-How-can-parents-view-their-student-s-Constructed-Responses-CRs-for-CBT-
- Please let me know if you have school principals who do not see the “Student Responses” tab in Nextera Admin
- Reminder: the Tested/Not Tested report (SIRS 301) access was removed as there were data issues with the data provided by Questar. The work to correct the data is still ongoing.
- Next week is the last CBT Weekly Updates Call! I’ll post the summer hiatus status after next week’s meeting notes are posted to the Weekly Updates section on CBT Support: https://cbtsupport.nysed.gov/hc/en-us/categories/201190893-Weekly-CBT-Updates