Please find below the presentation slides for the CBT Fall Webinar, held on November 8, 2019 and open to districts where at least one school in the district has previously done operational or stand-alone field tests by computer. These school/district-level administrators will be provided information on how they can prepare for computer-based testing. Topics will include: technology readiness; an overview of the Questar test delivery, administration, and online scoring systems.
There are two different versions of the presentation available for download:
- PDF version
- PPT slides version
- Registration Open: Computer-Based Testing (CBT) Fall Webinar, Friday, November 8, 2019
- New! Nextera Setup & Installation Guide, 2019-20 School Year
- CBT Technology Readiness, Quick Reference Guide
- How do we access ELA practice tests in the Questar Secure Browser?
- How do we access Math practice tests in the Questar Secure Browser?