For those districts and schools participating in operational CBT ELA and Math or field testing on computers for the upcoming test administration, they will have users who can access Nextera Admin for test administration (class/student setup and test administration on testing days). Only schools participating in operational CBT ELA/Math and field testing on computers are provided with access to the Nextera Admin system.
Please contact either Questar Support or CBT Support to inquire after access to Nextera Admin if you would like to download the Questar Secure Browser to review CBT in your school. Only users who are associated to their school or district as test coordinators, principals, superintendents within SEDREF or teachers have been automatically loaded to Nextera Admin.
The options to download the Questar Secure Browser or "Test Delivery System" by device and operating system are available in Nextera Admin from the Help tab under "Downloads."
- Nextera Admin Roles & Responsibilities
- Instructions for updating test coordinators for SEDREF
- Nextera Secure Browser Setup & Installation Guide
- How do we access ELA practice tests in the Questar Secure Browser?
- How do we access Math practice tests in the Nextera Secure Browser?
- Secure Browser Practice Test Logins, 2018-19 School Year