This article was updated for the 2018-19 School Year.
On the day of testing, all test materials should be ready and available in the testing room for the start of the computer-based testing session. You can find complete information about testing materials in the School Administrator's Manual (SAM), page 25 for ELA and on page 27 for Math.
The below chart identifies the different materials that should be prepared and available for each CBT ELA testing day:
The below chart identifies the different materials that should be prepared and available for each CBT Math testing day:
- How to Print Student Login Tickets.
- Troubleshooting Tips for Printing Student Login Tickets
- What do the student login tickets look like for CBT?
- Can students use a handheld calculator for operational CBT Math tests?
- What can students bring from home for use when taking the computer-based tests (CBT)?
- What mathematics tools do students need for state exams?
- Definitions: Equation Editor Button Functions
- Do we have to take down posters of the Equation Editor buttons during operational CBT?