How do I change the District Test Coordinator (DTC) for my district?

If you need to change your district’s District Test Coordinator (DTC), you must contact SEDREF, NYSED’s portal for core information on SED Institutions. Any changes needed to SEDREF data,  must be emailed on institutional letterhead to CBT Support with the following information:  

  • Subject: "Update District Test Coordinator"
  • BEDS Code
  • Position Title 
  • Indication of Grades 3-8 ELA/math or NYSAA testing coordinator for the district
  • Name
  • Email Address
  • Phone Number

For additional information, visit SEDREF directions on updating process. For participation in computer-based testing, all districts are required to identify the DTC.    

In the Who is the Grades 3-8 District Testing Coordinators in my district article, you can find a list of Grades 3-8 testing coordinators

Related Articles: 

Was this article helpful? (Article votes require a login)
0 out of 0 found this helpful