The presentation attached to this article in PPT slides and in PDF may help to clarify computer-based testing (CBT) scoring, which is conducted on Questar's ScorePoint web-based platform. Schools administering CBT are required to enter their Lead Scoring Entity for their CBT Scoring Consortia when ordering CBT exams through the NYSED online examination request system.
In March each year, NYSED and Questar will conduct regional ScorePoint training sessions throughout New York State. Registration will be posted after the ordering system closes each winter.
For more information about CBT Scoring, you can find CBT Scoring articles in the ScorePoint FAQ section on CBT Support. Also, please see the related articles below.
- Why do I see Scoring Consortia details when ordering CBT?
- Can my scoring location have more than one Scoring Director?
- How do we install ScorePoint for computer-based scoring?
- What is the Lead Scoring Entity for CBT Scoring?
- Why do CBT scorers have to identify their home school affiliation in ScorePoint?
- Presentation: Regional CBT ScorePoint Training Sessions (March 6 to March 9, 2018)
- Video: CBT ScorePoint Statewide Webinar, March 22, 2018