Contacting NWEA and NYSED

During operational CBT, schools should be contacting their Regional Information Center (RIC) and Big 5 City School District testing departments as a first step if they need help with testing. The regional testing departments will be able to advise if you need to contact NWEA or NYSED as a next step.

The following provides helpful contact information for you during operational CBT:

NWEA Customer Service:
Phone: 866-997-0695

CBT Support:
Phone: 518-474-8220

Office of State Assessment:
Phone: 518-474-5902


Related Articles: 

Was this article helpful? (Article votes require a login)
0 out of 0 found this helpful