The attached Quick Reference Guide provides details about the Text-to-Speech functionality available through the Questar Secure Browser. Text-to-Speech (TTS) is the computer-delivered accommodation for the Test Read accommodation. This accommodation is available in all grade levels, ELA and Math, and can be set for a student in Nextera Admin. Students must have the Test Read accommodation noted in their IEP or 504 plan to have TTS enabled for computer-based testing (CBT).
Students should be provided with headphones for the TTS test accommodation.
- Students should have been given the opportunity to practice with the TTS functionality prior to taking the CBT field test.
- Practice Tests with TTS are available either through the publicly available Question Sampler, CBT Resources section, or from the Questar Secure Browser:
- Login information to ELA Practice Tests.
- Login information to Math Practice Tests.
- Login information to Science Practice Tests.