The Secure Browser practice tests will remain available throughout the year. You can locate examples of the usernames for the grade levels along with PDFs that include login lists for ELA, Math, and Science in the following articles on CBT Support:
- How do we access Math practice tests in the Questar Secure Browser?
- How do we access ELA practice tests in the Questar Secure Browser?
- How do we access Science practice tests in the Questar Secure Browser?
The practice tests available via the Secure Browser are the same practice tests available in the online Question Sampler. The Secure Browser practice tests include all of the features and functionality with which students need to be familiar for the operational CBT exams. You can find the following practice tests both via the Secure Browser as well as in the online Question Sampler:
- Four practice tests for CBT testing accommodations for ELA and Math
- Text-to-speech, Initial Zoom, Answer Masking, and Speech-to-text (ELA only)
- Three practice tests for CBT testing accommodations in Science
- Text-to-speech, Initial Zoom, Answer Masking
The Secure Browser practice tests allow students to experience computer-based testing in the same environment they will use for operational CBT and field testing. All students should be familiar with the Questar Secure Browser online tools and navigation before sitting for computer-based tests.
Pro tip: If you receive an error when trying to log in with the new practice test logins, and you copied and pasted the username or password, you may have inadvertently copied in an extra space. Try typing in the username and password to troubleshoot the issue!